L et’s face it – online dating can be a nightmare. Your dating profile either gets attention from the wrong type of person, or gets totally overlooked. Sometimes you doubt anyone is going to love you again.
But it’s not you, it’s your profile. If your profile is sending the wrong message, then that gorgeous, fascinating, almost volmaakt playmate is not going to notice you.
But never fear – I’ve done the online dating research for you and I’m here to share what I learned.
My time spent internet dating wasgoed brief and sweet. It took mij exactly two and a half weeks to find the man of my wishes. Within two days I had made it to number #Trio ter the top 100 women ter my age group.
None of this wasgoed because I’m exceptionally stunning or unique. My internet dating career wasgoed successful because of my profile.
What I stumbled upon accidentally, turned out to be my greatest asset. I did one plain thing to make mij stand out from the crowd.
I sold the benefits, not the features.
Instead of presenting a laundry list of who I wasgoed and what I desired, I created a story about what my fucking partner’s life would be like with mij te it.
Download the entire series te a 17-page report by CLICKING HERE
Voorwerp #1 • The Headline
Most dating sites give you a place to write a heart stopping headline. This is your very first impression – the voorkant of the book, the opening sentence, the hook.
Here are a few examples from current profiles on a popular webpagina:
- Looking for someone special
- Looking for that unspoken connection, my best friend very first and foremost
- Genuine caring joy glad
- Silent and resilient
- Not indeed looking for love right now, but some entertainment would be good
- I am looking for my best mate, is that you?
Now be fair, do any of thesis headlines intrigue you, or make you want to know more about the person? Not indeed.
My dating profile led with a quote instead of a position description. A quote works on more than one level. It has content (what the quote actually says), it has tone (beautiful, funny, sarcastic, solemn), it exposes something significant about you ter relation to the author (a Homer Simpson quote says something different to an Anais Nin quote), and it attracts someone who has a similar cultural or literary taste (again Homer Simpson vs Anais Nin).
Chose a quote about love because after all that’s what you’re here for. If you don’t have any ideas, look at a Pinterest houtvezelplaat like this one. Even however I’ve just gone on about the source of quote, don’t worry too much if it doesn’t have an author – it will still do the work for you.
Here are some ideas:
- The earth has music for those who listen
- Chemistry is you touching my mind and setting my assets on fire
- Hearts are wild creatures, that’s why our ribs are cages
- Hier mind is deliciously improper, and hier assets an aphrodisiac – Albert Cano
- I meant to behave, but there were too many other options
- I don’t just want your heart. I want your skin, your skin, your blood, your bones, your voice, your thoughts, your pulse, and most of all your fingerprints, everywhere – Isobel Thrilling
What do you think? Any better?
Pay attention to your headline – find an interesting, flirty, funny, sexy, mysterious, or cheeky quote. Verrassing your potential date and make him want to know more.
What quote would you use for your internet dating profile? (Even if you’re well and truly off the market, have a go – it’s a lotsbestemming of joy)
Do you want to know what my quote wasgoed? It’s ter the comments.