A scrub is a man who thinks he’s fly (also known spil a busta).
He’s always talking about what he wants, but sits on his broke culo.
Two. Ain’t his fault…ever
Nothing is his fault everzwijn, but for some mysterious reason everything he has a determining forearm ter fails.
And he has a philosophy to explain why he won’t do what he’s supposed to do, because honesty indeed isn’t his thing.
Three. Negative nancy
Went on one date with a stud I met on OkCupid and he spent the entire date complaining about things te his life and placing blame on his friends, parents, etc. Very first of all, why are you complaining about things on a very first date?! 2nd, everything wrong ter your life is because of the deeds of someone else? I very doubt it, negative nancy.
Four. Nothing is bright
A dude who complains constantly… about anything, indeed, while refusing to do anything to improve himself or his situation. A man who doesn’t know how to look on the bright side.
Over-reliance on labels: categorizing people into jocks/nerds, good ladies/bad women, Myers Briggs, atheists/christians, etc.
6. GET. A. JOB.
Unemployed or working a shit job while living with parents, paying no rent, with no intention of actually getting on with your life. Note: this is different from living with parents while at schoolgebouw or for economic/health/family obligation reasons when the stud is actually working towards getting himself established.
7. Keeps testing boundaries
If he’s someone who takes pride ter testing other people’s boundaries by being “sarcastic” or downright inappropriate. If he doesn’t hold a baseline skill of how to be around other people, and doesn’t have some zuigeling of social disorder, he’s a fucking loser. And an butt.
8. If you’re so clever, why can’t you figure out how annoying you are?
The one that always gets mij is mentioning MENSA membership.
9. Don’t be apathetic
Having no opinion on anything.
Ten. Take a shower
Astonished no one’s answered bad hygiene yet. If I come across a stud who reeks and is poorly groomed I can’t help but instantly assume that he’s an incompetent loser who won’t waterput ter the effort or be bothered to maintain a consistent level of good private hygiene. If on top of all that he has foul breath spil well…yuck.
11. MULLETS. UGH. MULLETS
Being a stortbad to clerks/customer service people/waiters and waitresses, etc.
And mullets. Especially if worn with waterreservoir tops.
12. Being sorry for everything
Permanently needing to apologize – because he left behind to showcase up, because he left behind his wallet, because his car doesn’t work again. It’s ok if you can’t make it/can’t afford it/need a rail, but don’t promise what you can’t produce.
13. Don’t be condescending
If he judges everyone else’s music taste spil underneath his.
14. No effort
Being te a situation that’s not sustainable and putting forward 0 effort to improve it.
Guys who feel the need to waterput other people down to make themselves look better.
16. What are you even doing
Shit talking their friends behind their backs to you spil some shady way of attempting to eliminate them spil competition.
17. Financially irresponsible
Inability to be financially responsible. I understand if you have a crap job – the economy is shit right now. But if you’re ordering out more days than not, spending a loterijlot on booze and/or pot, and then deep throating any windfall that comes your way on something frivolous, the last thing I want to do is tie my life and money to you.
Legitimate. My Little Pony
- Liking My Little Pony
- Wearing My Little Pony shirts ter public
Nineteen. Don’t be so comfy microwaving landbewoners
An obnoxiously noisy car. A ondergrens wage job with no plans to further his career. Texting mij only after 12am.
20. Don’t be so mopey
Being super sensitive and overreacting to things. For example, being busy on a night when he wants to drape out, if he’s super immature and gets upset. Ugh instant turn-off.
21. SO. CLINGY.
- No job/not going to schoolgebouw and doing nothing about it
- Too clingy towards people
- The need to permanently impress everyone
- Can’t make his own decisions
22. Momma’s Boys
- Fetish mask rich guys. The ones that have the latest and greatest stuff but work low paying jobs, live te the rubber hood and can’t afford the most basic necessities.
- Momma’s boys. The kleintje that reject to cut the apron strings and their moms being their enablers.
- Guys that are rude to service workers.
- Numerous kids from numerous zuigeling mommas…and worse a deadbeat.
- Guys that attempt to be “friends” with you even tho’ they know you’re taken.
- Cheapskates and moochers.
- Not accepting responsibility for their mistakes or weaknesses
- Vandalism/recreational violence
- Using words like ‘gay’ or ‘retarded’ to casually describe something they don’t like
- Excessively labelling/stereotyping people
- Being excessively defensive
- If their only goals ter life are get rich quick plans (gamble, be an athlete, reality tv,etc).
- Treats their family bad (especially their parents and kids)
- Treats their pets bad.
- Pathological Liars
25. The White Knight
I’m astonished nobody mentioned White Knighting, whining about the Friendzone, or World of Warcraft yet.