Shopping for jeans is literally like its own little workout. I don’t know about you, but finding that volmaakt pair necessitates going through uncountable styles, designers, sizes and even wash colors. It’s tiring, isn’t it? The task can be even more frustrating when your figure type is slightly out of “the standaard”. If your gams are a bit intense on top, you’ll know finding jeans for big hips is tricky at best.
I can only say I can relate to the plight of the out of “the standaard” assets type. The trend of jeans with super skinny hips is certainly not helping our cause. But, alas I’m here to come to your rescue. Trust mij, the right pair of jeans is out there for you and I’m here to help you find them!
This is the very first part ter a series on finding the right jeans for your bod type.
- Steer clear of jeans that are too taut. They will do nothing but accentuate the thicker hips. Skinny jeans don’t work for this bod type.
- Look for jeans that fall fairly straight from the hips to the knees.
- Spread jeans is a excellent option since it will provide a little “give” ter the hip area, providing convenience and less of that hip hugger look.
- Reminisce that the darker the wash, the more slimming the jeans will be.
- Opt for boot or flair cut styles. Both will help mask fatter hips. The key is creating tegenstelling inbetween the bottom of the jeans and the hip area. A broad flair or boot cut will give the appearance of slimmer hips. Thesis cuts will also help to elongate the gams, making them look slimmer.
- Look for ones with the out-seam brought to the more to the vooraanzicht, this will create the illusion of slimmer hips.
- Never trust the label size! Sizes very widely from manufacturer to manufacturer,
Shopping Tips for Finding the Best Fitting Jeans
- Go to stores that have a broad multiplicity of designers, cuts and styles. This is particularly true if you’re at the beginning of the learning curve te terms of finding the best fitting jeans for you.
- Don’t rush the process. Never attempt to find the right pair of jeans when you’re limited ter time. Spil I said ter the beginning, it’s an grueling process. you need to be able to take your time. It’s not abnormal to attempt on 20 (yes, I said TWENTY) pairs of jeans to find the right ones.
- Go armed with some information, be informed and have some research under your vuilnisbelt. This hub is a good place to commence. Go to Zafu (see below) and have some specific jeans recommendations you’d like to attempt on.
- Talk to the store’s salespeople and get recommendations. Tell them what you’re looking for and the problems you have with finding the keurig gezond. They know their selection much better than you, so this can be a time-saving step.
- Utilize help and terugkoppeling from others. Bring an fair friend with a flair for style. Or, get the opinion of the store’s salesperson.
- Keep an open mind! You might just be astonished by the types of jeans that look good on you. Not all trends work for all people.
- Don’t even consider buying a pair that’s not comfy. Spil adorable spil you might think they are, you won’t wear them if you’re dying to stripverhaal them off halfway through the day! They should be a little snug ter the switching slagroom since they will spread out a bit.
- Don’t buy them too petite with the hopes you will become puny enough to wear them. I used to pull this little trick on myself, thinking it might add that little incentive for mij to liberate that reserve five pounds. Only buy them if they getraind you flawlessly at the time of purchase.
- Bring te the boots you think you’ll be wearing most often with the jeans. This is the only way to accurately check for length.
If You Don’t Know About This, You’re Indeed Missing Out
Have you everzwijn visited Zafu? If you don’t know about this webstek, I very recommend you get to know it and for goodness sakes, USE it. I can’t say enough good things about it. It’s literally like having your own individual stylist consultant to recommend what jeans will look best on you. Basically, you response a few questions (it will take about Two or Three minutes) and it will generate personalized matches for you and your figure type. It’s fantastic! They have overheen 200 jeans, so you are sure to find a pair that works for your assets type.
The webpagina talks about how it’s like an online dating service for jeans and I have to agree. Never has it bot lighter to find your flawless match!
All Around Superb Jeans for Big Thighs- Pricier, Designer
Joe’s Jeans: Thesis tend to run a little thicker ter the hip area, making them a fine choice. The Women’s Lillian and Visionnaire jeans are a excellent choice.
Paige Jeans: The Bentley and Hidden Hills styles are very thigh-slimming. The proportions are just right for women with fatter hips. They both have different cuts, so avoid the skinny kinds. Stick with the bootcut and broad gam pants.
Citizens of Humanity: Again, thesis tend to run a little thicker ter the hip area.
Seven For All Mankind: The Trouser is fantastic for thick hips since it’s broad all the way down from the hips.
True Religion: True Religion also makes some fantastic jeans for thicker hips. I recommend you attempt some on and see which ones work best for you. Their trouser jeans are a sure bet, tho’!
Moderately Priced to Economical Jeans
Seven For All Mankind, Flynt Jeans: Fortunately thesis are some of the least expensive jeans made by this high end designer. The Flynt style has just the right amount of “give” te the hips, along with that ideal knee to ankle “V vormgeving” to make the hips look skinny.
Guess Jeans are making a comeback and keeping up with the fresh trends. Fortunately, they have the “G” line that offers some excellent choices for jeans with roomier hips. Attempt thesis moderately priced jeans on for size:
The Trinity Trouser Jean: A classic, affordable and flattering pair of trouser jeans.
Levi’s: I’m telling you, I’ve bot wearing thesis since 6th grade and I’m pretty sure I’ll be wearing them to my dying day. This company knows how to make jeans, make them right and how to keep current with the trends. Te fact, I just bought another pair of Levi’s two weeks ago and spil usual, am pleased spil punch. They have lots of different styles and cuts to choose from, which is a bliss, but it can get confusing. Look to the right to view the top picks for flattering and accommodating the hips:
Old Navy’s Sweetheart Bootcut: Super inexpensive and a good everyday pair of jeans. Thesis jeans are certainly not made for women with those super skinny bird gams, so give them a attempt.
Jeans That Work for Any Bod Type
When te doubt, opt for trouser jeans! They simply work well for any bod type. Spil the name implies, they are cut like pants. With a broader waistband, thesis surplus at the widest part of the hip and basically go straight down all the way to the feet. They normally come ter dark washes.
Dressing Tips to Minimize Your Hips
If you toevluchthaven’t yet discovered the wonderful world of tunics, it’s time you do. Duo it with a cinch stortplaats and even with big hips, you will look te proportion. The vuilnisbelt will emphasize your mid-body and take the attention away from your hips. Trust mij, it’s a style peak you should not disregard.
Don’t overlook the wonderful world of assets shapers! They can make all the difference te the world te the hip area. I have some jeans I’d never even wish of wearing were it not for my little undergarment secret!
Skirts are fantastic! They are convenient and can hide a world of sins. Duo them with some joy boots and you’d be astonished how “invisible” your hips become!